RE: [stp-dev] commit notice : updated to SOAS and BPMN features

>> David, have you any recommendations on structure when one is adding
to these doc plugins? Tutorial information would be the most valuable to
first-time developers, as well as API information, I guess.

I wrote the service creation help using DITA, which helps impose a
structure on your content.

DITA topic types are either concepts, tasks or reference. I imagine most
of our topics will be concepts or tasks. We can include any Javadoc
under a Reference heading in the TOC.

You can download the DITA Open Toolkit, which includes the necessary
XSLT scripts for generating Eclipse Help from DITA source, here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dita-ot/

Back to the top