Re: [stp-dev] Extensions for BPMN editor for M2M transformations

Excellent this is exciting!

I must say we do need to document the modeler and it is a shame we did
not find the time to do that. We assure you that we will compensate
with prompt answers to your questions regarding the modeler.
Don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Hugues.