From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Frank Fan
Sent: Mon 1/15/2007 12:06 AM
To: stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [stp-dev] patch for bug 169265

hi,

I've written some codes to support annotations on field in our annotation
view.
If the selected JDT member in the Java editor is a field, we first list all
annotations annotated with Target=ElementType.FIELD. When attributes of this
kind of annotation are edited in the annotation view/java editor, the
modified values
are synchronized to the java editor/annotation view. Enabling and disabling
annotations for field is also supported and synchronized between editor &
view.

Please find attached the patch file.

regards,

Frank