[stp-dev] Fwd: IDE Plugins

A forward from the tuscany-dev list:

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Meeraj Kunnumpurath" <M.Kunnumpurath@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 15 August 2006 12:53:27 IST
To: <tuscany-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IDE Plugins

Ant,

Something like the eclipse support for embedded Tomcat would be good.
That is what I was thinking about. Also on a longer term we could look
at more comprehensive support for service composition by using wizards
for defining SCDLs by importing bindings, implementations etc fro
different extensions.

It is possible to get samples running in eclipse, some of them
already have a test which uses the SCATestCase
Yeah, I have been using it for the test cases, Ta.

patch the launcher so it doesn't insist in being run from a jar file
Do you know why the launcher insists of being loaded from a JAR file?

Ta
Meeraj