RE: [stp-dev] Service Creation questions

On the topic of notification, I agree that relying on a builder is perhaps
the wrong approach, but I also think a simple notification mechanism may go
too far (e.g. what if the user doesn't want the changes propagated).

I think we should consider how this might be integrated with the
refactoring framework.  I'm not saying we should implement full blown
refactoring capabilities early on in the project cycle, but I do think we
should lay the foundation for adding it in further down the road.  This may
be as simple as having an idea of how the current notification mechanism
can be used within the context of refactoring operations.

Best,
Rob

Back to the top