Re: [stp-dev] Re: [stp-newsgroup] Open letter to STP regarding BPEL and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team

Hi Carl,

Unfortunately I will not be at EclipseCon (can't speak for the others).

Cheers,
Kevin McGuire
WID & WSADIE UI Development Lead
Assitant: Jennifer Collins/Ottawa/IBM

Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/13/2006 10:22 AM

Please respond to
cctrieloff and STP Dev list

STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
stp-newsgroup@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [stp-dev] Re: [stp-newsgroup] Open letter to STP regarding BPEL        and other verticals, from the Eclipse BPEL Designer team

Kevin, Dan,

Are you guys going to be at EclipseCon. If so can we sit down Wednesday
and discuss to resolve this?

Carl.