RE: [stp-dev] Commit: build/ - Code commit guidelines

I just have one comment regarding the test packaging: I wouldn't add the
extra "tests" package layer.

Frankly, I simply find it more practical to keep the tests under the
same packaging structure as the code they are testing. Since the tests
resources will be hosted in a distinct CVS location anyway, I do not
really see an actual benefit for the extra package.

I know this suggestion doesn't match the eclipse convention.

Rgds,
D.