RE: [stp-dev] Subproject issues

I believe that both cases can occur, thus project in technology or anywhere can create extension for STP or
use the assembly model, and plug-in providers can also do so. In addition, a project can also propose to be tightly
aligned with STP and submit to STP to be a STP subproject.

For these subprojects we will REQUIRE that they integrate with the assembly model and support the core infrastructure
in defined ways. This is good for all involved. I know that other top level projects have discussed having the ability
to "incubate" subprojects. I know this is still under discussion in Eclipse, however the STP PMC has already been asked
by another sub-project to do this. This still needs to be discussed with the EMO, and Bjorn to understand how this
will/could work and how eclipse wants to handle this.

In terms of the text on the web page for the sub-projects. This is just filler text to expedite the creation of our site
and allow review by all on the dev list (thus all the under construction pages). I expect that we will go through many
itterations in the next few days based on group feedback. Do you have any suggesting to help clear it up a bit. Personally
I think that the core one-liner on the project page is a bit loose also.

To the overlap question:

B2J has overlap, from TPTP, but recognize that the work in this area should be done on the STP side as they
"invented" aspects they needed before STP existed. My understanding is once Scapa and those involved have refactored
onto our assembly, TPTP will then refactor the duplication out. Thus yes, as it stands there is overlap, but we should
see less overlap as our project matures, and some of the refactor can occur.

I know of a BPEL project in technology from IBM/Oracle - We don't have overlap with that project and I would love it if
they would integrate with our assembly model/STP

There are no extension for BPMN in Eclipse

Carl.