Phone:  1-408-927-1779
Email: khu@xxxxxxxxxx
http://researcher.ibm.com/researcher/view.php?person=us-khu

Inactive hide details for Ada Yan ---10/21/2014 07:36:09 PM---Dear Judy, My name is Ada Yan, and I am a PhD student at the MelbAda Yan ---10/21/2014 07:36:09 PM---Dear Judy, My name is Ada Yan, and I am a PhD student at the Melbourne School of

From: Ada Yan <a.yan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: STEM project Ebola modeling discussions <stem-ebola@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/21/2014 07:36 PM
Subject: Re: [stem-ebola] This week's Ebola Modeling Community call
Sent by: stem-ebola-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Judy,

My name is Ada Yan, and I am a PhD student at the Melbourne School of Population and Global Health at The University of Melbourne, supervised by A. Prof/ Jodie McVernon and Dr. James McCaw.  I would like to join the call tomorrow.  Could I please have dial in instructions?  Thanks!

Sincerely,

Ada Yan

Ada Yan
Melbourne School of Population and Global Health
The University of Melbourne
VIC 3010
Australia
+61 3 9035 3504