Re: [stem-ebola] slight change to agenda

Hi Jamie:
Yes, I am fine with that.
You are chief moderator after all:)
As for my deep dive title,let's use the following

Adaptive human behavior to control epidemics.
I will go over some of the social behaviors currently
and some very brief modeling.

If you agree this is relevant, please upload the title.
All the best
Ira