Re: [stem-ebola] Ebola Rapid Antigen Tests re: Ira

I heard on NPR from a pandemic expert of the Council on Foreign Relations that three companies are on the verge of submitting handheld Ebola testing devices to FDA for approval. Presumably, these can test to within 1/10,000,000 CL. I have no idea what mechanism or method is used in these to indicate the presence of Ebola, but will advise whn have more verified details. Could help with point of contact screening at customs checkpoints and other appropriate locations-- if they are truly reliable and dependable.