From: stem-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <stem-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Judy Douglas <judyvdouglas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, October 6, 2017 1:53 PM
To: stem-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [stem-dev] STEM Community Call next Thursday

STEM users,

Our monthly conference call will take place next Thursday, at 9 am Pacific time. As always, you are invited to join in.

If you have any issues you’d like discuss, I will be happy to add them to the agenda.

If you’d like to participate in the call to learn more about this open source tool, please email me, judyvdouglas@xxxxxxxxxxx, and I will send you call in information.

Judy

Agenda for the STEM Call on October 12, 2017

1. STEM 3.0.0 Milestone 5: Release to follow solution of problem with launcher on Mac

See item 3; workaround currently available at

https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/1084123/1753241/#msg_1753241

2. Updates

Jamie: Work with Angel Rios on running headless

3. STEM Move

Jamie: Discussion with Matthias re plans for move, migration of plug ins, etc.

4. Bugs

None reported

5. Items from Participants

Back to the top