Re: [stem-dev] Agenda for this month's STEM communty call

Dear all,
I won't be able to join the call today. Sorry for that.

To 2:
The KNIME & STEM Webinar went well.
There was some breaks in my skype connection, but I hope nevertheless the participants liked the webinar.
If there are any questions, please contact me.

To 4.:
The Bug in Win 10 is solved.

To 5:
I finished my Master, the Masterthesis and the final presentation very good.
Thanks to you for your great support especially Jamie, Stefan and Judy.

Best regards,
Taras