Re: [stem-dev] Agenda for this week's Community Call

Sorry, I just got a work tasker and will not be able to join the call.  I will look over the minutes.  I do not have any updates at this time.  Look forward to Sept.  Nereyda

From: stem-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <stem-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Judy Douglas <judyvdouglas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 7, 2017 11:25 AM
To: stem-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [stem-dev] Agenda for this week's Community Call

The STEM call for this month will take place this Thursday, August 10th at 9 am Pacific Time. As always, any and all users or would be users of this open source platform are welcome to join the call.

If you would like to do so, contact me, judyvdouglas@xxxxxxxxxxx, for call in instructions.

Agenda for the STEM Community Call on August 10, 2017

1. STEM 3.0.0 Milestone 5: Release to follow solution of problem with launcher on Mac

Delayed until later in the year; workaround currently available at  https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/1084123/1753241/#msg_1753241

2. Updates

Taras: Invitation to KLINE & STEM Webinar posted on stem-dev 8/2

Link to https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/stem-dev/msg00872.html

Nereyda: PDF available on wiki; status of paper; links provided

Jamie: Resolved Emily’s problem with Rectangles posted on stem-dev, Volume 100, Issue 3

3. NEW SERVER FOR STEM

Jamie and Matthias to discuss in September

4. Bugs

To be marked closed

515648: Mixing edges when migrating to another polygon

Feature requests remaining open

513636: Create option to log internal parameters over time. Workaround: Create a custom compartment

515654: Calculating disease model with model generator; multiple aging populations

5. Items from Participants

Back to the top