Re: [stem-dev] STEM- Multipopulation Model

Hi Guenther,

I gave this (1) a try. The identifier is part of the "Aging Population Model", and while it does not seem editable in the original creation dialogue, it is in fact editable in the property editor. You have to actually expand the AgingPopulationModel instance in the Resource Set, click on the  age group child or children, and then you should see it in the property editor (you can click and change the name).

However, this is untested- so thank you in advance for testing it. You will have to be very careful and change it self concistently throughout both the population model and each and any disease model that may depend on it. I think we did not encourage that remaining in the doc because it will be trick to get it right everywhere.

Regarding (2) I think this would depend upon actually upon finishing some implementation in the model creator. I'm sorry this feature is not yet available. Right now you can extend population models or disease models but there is no simple way to link them so doing as you ask would involve following the software engineering instructions on creating a new Eclipse plugin the old fashion way (please see links below)

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Creating_a_new_Disease_Model_Plug-in

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Creating_a_new_disease_label

Best Regards,
Jamie

IBM Almaden Research Center, 650 Harry Rd.
San Jose, CA 95120-6099
email: jhkauf@xxxxxxxxxx
phone: (408) 927-2477  (tie 457-2477)