[stem-dev] STEM won't build.

Hello,

I am currently doing some modification to get KML file in headless mode, so I first tried to build standalone application from vanilla source.

It runs well when I lanuch from eclipse, but I won't build as a standalone application via product export wizard. seems to make some ant

build configurations but won't go further at 14% progress. It just reads disk contents using about 20% of CPU power.

Would you please let me know what is wrong with me?

My Environment is :

O/S : Windows 10 Professional v.1607 (Build : 14393.479)

JDK : Oracle JDK 1.8 Update 112(64bit)

eclipse : neon.1

STEM sources are pulled as guided in developer setup documennt, unchanged and just tried to export product.

Thanks.

Back to the top