Re: [stem-dev] STEM Community Call, Thursday, October 2

Good Afternoon Team, I have a conflict on Thursday and will not be able to attend.  I do not have any significant event to report.  I should be available for the Nov call.  I would like to be part of the Ebola call.  Please add me to that list.

Thanks for all your help, Nereyda

From: judyvdouglas@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: stem-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:21:28 -0400
Subject: [stem-dev] STEM Community Call, Thursday, October 2

Conference Call Agenda for October 2, 2014 (Tentative, subject to change)

1. STEM 2.0.2 up; next release scheduled for October 22

2. Feature requests

  • Restricting air travel for certain compartments – Update from Nereyda

o   Progress on implementing model to share with Almaden team?

o   Plans for trip?

  • NEW: Implement roads in Africa – Update from Jamie (able to get from open street maps?)

3. Possible use of the standards-based Systems Biology Markup Language (SBML) for predictive biological modeling – Update from Chris

4. Possible use of Levenberg-Marquardt algorithm – Update from Chris

5. Bugs

·         Zero population regions

o   In Africa (fixed, no longer throws exception)

o   Log a warning to alert users

o   Check world for zero population areas (Jamie)

·         Others?

6. Ebola modeling – Updates from Kun & Jamie

·         Items on wiki

·         New community members, weekly call

·         Publication (Kun)

7. Items from Participants