From: judyvdouglas@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: stem-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 09:47:07 -0400
Subject: [stem-dev] STEM community call Thursday, May 29

Agenda

1. STEM 2.0.2 scheduled for Friday, June 13

==== On schedule?

==== New Campylobacter scenario?

==== Mostly bug fixes, no features on To Do lists at Almaden or BfR

==== Updated Dengue scenario, model (thanks, Kun)

2. Feature request from Nereyda (restricting air travel for certain compartments, i.e., whether traveler is sick)

==== Will Nereyda use STEM in thesis?

3. Study of foodborne disease to be published in PLoS Computational Biology

4. Bug(s)

==== Any to report?

5. Items from Participants: All are invited to raise any issues of interest or concern