[stem-dev] Topics for discussion on this week's STEM community call

1. V 2.0 Milestone 3 is now available
   V 2.0 Milestone 4 on 7/30

Milestone 4:
           Bug Fixes and enhancements to model generation core

V 2.0 Release Features include:
       Xtext model generator feature
       Graphical Model Design (GUI for code generation,  Visual Editor )
           Bug Fixes from 1.4.1
           Performance improvements
           Advanced Dengue Example
           Directionally biased mixing model
           **Stochastic Modeling - New Solver doc.  After Eclipse’s release we need to contact Eclipse legal re Apache

2. New Documentation for 2.0
       ==== Pubs updated on wiki
       ==== Updated Upcoming (and recent) talks on main website
       ==== Use of model generator inside of stem (vs in the dev environment) - done
       ==== Added new document Stefan’s new periodic control graph generator - done
       ==== Documentation for MMR model - done
       ==== Shape file graph generator - done
       ==== Visual Editor - done and growing
       ==== Stochastic solver - done

4. Changes at Eclipse. Contributor License Agreement and Hosting at any social coding site.

5. Bug(s) of the week:

Chris: Status of build problem?

409742 Mercator Map Logger does not export images with black borders
409540 Proposal: Make solvers "first class" objects.

368889 Enable stochastic simulations. Check for older disease models. Stochastic simulations are now handled differently, propose we close this bug
Still TO DO Feature Request: Fix aggregate time series view

6. Matt status on abstract to Eclipse Con Stuttgart

7. ICSE Paper plan

8. Items from Participants

Back to the top