[stem-dev] Bundle resolution errors while running STEM

Hi,

I am building STEM from source. It compiled fine but when I run stem2.product, I get lots of 'Bundle x was not resolved - missing required bundle y' errors. Please see the complete error log attached.

I am using Eclipse Juno on Mac OS X.

I followed the steps mentioned below but it didn't resolve the issue:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/563220/

I checked the manifests of unresolved bundles and they have dependencies on other bundles which have a different version in my workspace. For example, one of the errors is:

Bundle org.eclipse.xtext.xbase.ui_2.3.1.v201208210947 [323] was not resolved.
    Missing required bundle org.eclipse.search_3.5.0.

I have org.eclipse.search_3.8.0 in by workspace.

I can look at each of the 138 errors and resolve the dependencies by installing the required versions. But, is there a cleaner way?

Thanks,
Surabhi