[stem-dev] Topics for discussion on this week's STEM community call

REMEMBER: THE USA IS NOW ON DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME

1. V 2.0 Updated Webpage to announce Milestone (instead of release) -
goal is for the new milestone to allow early exploration of code generation within STEM
        Current Plan (step 1):
        ui, model development workflow, builder tools, xtext, all in stem
                i) Add model generator Feature to STEM-core (with required plugins)
                ii) We will need to customize Project Explorer (show/hide generated Java code)
        Once we execute this plan we can set the date for Milestone 1.

        Second step (milestone 2): work on hot injection of generated plugins
        Third step (milestone 3): GUI

Features:
        Xtext model generator feature release or preview?
        Graphical Model Design (GUI for code generation)
    Bug Fixes from 1.4.1
    Performance improvements
    Advanced Dengue Example
    Stochastic Modeling - need to watch apach.math.commons library

2. New Documentation for 2.0
* New STEM Update Mechanism
* Developers Environment guide updated (thank you Matt)
* New Doc on Food Distribution View [[take out of release]]
* Food Distribution view doc
* New doc page describing different solvers available in STEM

3. Bug(s) of the week 398419   fixed

4. Norway data is checked in

5. Eclipse Stammtisch Switzerland in Zurich on May 15th (suggestion from Werner)

6. Items from Participants

Back to the top