From: "Thoens Christian" <Christian.Thoens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "stem-dev" <stem-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 04/24/2012 10:42 AM
Subject: [stem-dev] Fixed two bugs in SEIRRelativeValueColorProviderAdapter
Sent by: stem-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I fixed two bugs in SEIRRelativeValueColorProviderAdapter.

1. useLogScaling Parameter was ignored. Now log scaling when is done
when useLogScaling == true
2. getRelativeValue was not working for MultiPopulationModels. I
replaced the method by the one from
IntensityColorsLabelsMappingColorProviderAdapter

Regards,
Chris