[stem-dev] Topics for discussion on this week's STEM call

USA is on Daylight Savings Time!

1. 1.3.1 Release data is 4/15 (is that still good)
       Code Freeze data?
   UPDATED PLAN PAGE (thank you Stefan)

    Bug Fixes to 1.3.0
    STEM EMF update to version 2.7.2
    Generalized model replay mechanism (done)
    Shape File Importer: Improvements to GUI (done)
    Population Transformer: “realistic” sample model on food mediated disease transmission (on track)
    Graph Editor: improved zooming, deleting nodes and edges, improved GUI for new population generation (done)
    Replace population rewinding with an explicit population re-scaler (done)

2. NEW DOC FOR 1.3.1
* population rewind
* Shape file IMPORT (done)
* new graph edit features (todo)
* documentation on replay (need to update http://wiki.eclipse.org/Importing_Data_from_Files)

3. Discussion on Migration Edge Graph Generator proposal
(it we add migration do we need an option to delete common borders??)

4. Disease Models/Populations Models View
TODO: we need to make this ready for 1.3.1....
i) Call is "Decorators" view
ii) Default show this page on initial startup
iii) Tree Nodes with Population Models, Disease models
iv) List of Diseases...
        Influenza
        Chicken pox
        Salmonella (with Beef/Cattle Populations)?
v) Add description/help to view
vi) NEE To Document Behaviors of drag and drop into project vs. model....

5. Matt has prototype for auto creation of disease model/population model stubs using JET. Stay tuned
Working towards simple (eventually graphical) automated process.

6. CONFERENCES
ISVEE13 we here back April 15
Check out
GLOBAL HEALTH 2012, The First International Conference on Global Health Challenges
October 21-26, 2012 - Venice, Italy
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2012/GLOBALHEALTH12.html

7. BfR summer workshop

8. ITEMS FROM PARTICIPANTS