[stem-dev] Changes to initialization code

Hi all,

I removed the code that adjusted the initial population in a simulation that took the background birth and death rate and figured out the difference between the start time of the sequencer and the year the population data was valid etc. etc. It was confusing to the user.

Instead, there is now a single parameter 'initialRescalingFactor' for all population models (default is 1.0) you can use if you want to adjust our population data before simulation starts (most of the data we have is from 2006).

FYI, some of the integration tests will fail (those with non-zero birth/death rate), I'll fix that asap.

Regards,
/ Stefan

Stefan Edlund
Public Health and Computer Science Research
IBM Almaden Research Center
(408) 927-1766   edlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top