[stem-dev] Updated Topics for Community Call on 6/23/11

PLEASE NOTE NEW ITEM 5, IN BOLD BELOW

1) Indigo release is out Weds.
        a) We need to set Plan and date to update all of our development environments
        b) Plan is for everyone to use the new "Target Platform" (which should simplify setting up the environment)
        c) We need to update developers documentation describing target platform
        d) We have a new dependency on apache math.commons (need to add this to wiki docs)

2) Question for Matthias: Has Marcus attached his patch with his code to your new bug? Probably want him to do this asap.

3) We need to Schedule Repository Restructure

4) Update on Chicken pox - found stable solution (endemic infection)

5) Update on STEM Democamps

6) Items from participants

Back to the top