Re: [stem-dev] Features and Feature project naming

I have a conflict with the call.  Discussion on stem-dev would be best.

Dan

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 08:46:05 -0700
From: James Kaufman<kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [stem-dev] Features and Feature project naming

Hi Dan,
Matt is already working on implementing features. The first target is to
organize some of the earth science data a separate features
as we want to add ten years of data and for each year the plugin is quite
large.

We want to keep STEM easy to install for the public health community and
as an epidemiological modeler it makes sense to
continue to keep basic disease and population models as core.

It would be great if you could join the call today to discuss. I'm sure
Matt would welcome your input.

 Best Regards,
Jamie

IBM Almaden Research Center, 650 Harry Rd.

Back to the top