[stem-dev] Antw: Re: issues with RC4

Hey Jamie,

I checked in the changes, but could not commit the JUnit Test for the
grapheditor.. Do I have to create a new "remote folder" within the
repository? I did not want to try without asking. If you are okay with
it, could you check this in? I can do that in 20 hrs first, when I am at
home again tomorrow evening (the test is not very "testy" though..)

Thank you!
Jan

>>> James Kaufman  27.04.11 18.11 Uhr >>>
Thanks Jan,

Can we go ahead and do the RC5 build?

Best Regards,
Jamie

IBM Almaden Research Center, 650 Harry Rd.
San Jose, CA 95120-6099
email: kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: (408) 927-2477  (tie 457-2477)