[stem-dev] Antw: Re: Graph Editor Commit

Hey Jamie,

yes, but only from home.. I tried to bribe, threaten, enchant,
blackmail, and beg the system administrators to open the port 22 for
me... no way so far..

Jan

>>> James Kaufman  15.04.11 19.56 Uhr >>>
Thanks Jan,
I'll check it out. Are you able to commit directly to SVN yet?
Best Regards,
Jamie

IBM Almaden Research Center, 650 Harry Rd.
San Jose, CA 95120-6099
email: kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: (408) 927-2477  (tie 457-2477)