From: "Werner Keil" <werner.keil@xxxxxxx>
To: "James Kaufman" <kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Judy Douglas" <judyvdouglas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/05/2011 02:24 PM
Subject: Re: STEM weekly discussion topics and weekly call agenda

This has just been published in the Wiki: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_DemoCamps_Indigo_2011

So the timeframe is between end of May and at least end of June as it seems. Bangalore or other Indian locations have not been proposed so far.

If it isn't too short notice, please let's put an official Agenda item for DemoCamps about STEM. There are plenty of locations and we have so many people on most calls, that others could also speak about it where they feel qualified.

Speak tomorrow,
Werner