Re: [stem-dev] Project Communication

I'm really glad we were able to get this discussion going, thanks to all who are participating. We've already exceeded the amount of discussion possible on the weekly phone call, and that's a positive development for the project.

However, I haven't really seen anyone address the problem of restricting communication to the weekly phone call. I simply don't understand why we would want less communication rather than more.

Dan Ford
STEM Project Lead

Back to the top