[stem-dev] STEM weekly discussion topics and weekly call agenda

STEM community,
Please find below a set of discussion topics for the week.  We encourage you to add your items to this list  (email stem-dev and please cc: Judy Douglas).
Please feel free to comment on or discuss any or these items through stem-dev. We also invite discussion on these topics during the weekly call. As always, minutes
of the discussion will continue to be sent out to stem-dev.

Discussion Topics of the Week:

Remaining items for Release 1.2
        New documentation needed
        List of new plugins
        Performance enhancements

Graphical Editor (Jan-Frederick, please add any issues for discussion here)

Student Projects (Bryan and Justin, please add any issues for discussion here)

Distributed STEM:
We have just implemented and are now testing a new class for partitioning a STEM graph into collections for distribution. Hope to have some test results to describe soon.

Update on (Global?) Malaria Model

Processing 10 years of Earth Science Data

Release/Release candidate process discussion:
To make it easier for developers to have input on upcoming builds and releases, should we add a wiki
page where any developer can document changes (new features, new requirements) since the last release?
This page can include target dates for future integration builds and release
builds on this page (of course we will keep it in synch with the project meta-data). The wiki page could contain important
information that we can't list right now in the metadata such as new plugins that must be added.

CALL IN NUMBERS

USA Toll-Free: 888-426-6840
USA Caller Paid: 215-861-6239
For Other Countries: https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=3672516&accessNumber=2158616239