[stem-dev] proposal to move admin 3 data

Today, STEM has US admin 3 (town level) data for Vermont only. This is confusing.
I propose that AFTER we do the branch for version 1.2 we move the US level 3 (Vermont only)
date to an Archive folder. When we have users with a need for level 3 data we would process level 3 from the
new census data for all of US and restore it but until then I'd like to eliminate the possibility of confusion.

If anyone has any objections to this or comment please send a note to STEM-DEV.

Best Regards,
Jamie

IBM Almaden Research Center, 650 Harry Rd.
San Jose, CA 95120-6099
email: kaufman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
phone: (408) 927-2477  (tie 457-2477)

Back to the top