[stem-dev] Looking for survey participation - Open Source Documentation

Hello Folks,

I was asked by a fellow classmate to pass this along. If you have a few minutes to take a survey, it would be greatly appreciated.
Apologies if this is not appropriate for the STEM mailing list.

Thanks,

Justin

P.S. Andrew can be contacted at amcgrath.wnec@xxxxxxxxx if there are any questions.

------------

Hello all,

My name is Andrew McGrath and I am a Senior at Western New England College studying Computer Science.

I am doing a formal study on Open Source Documentation and I have put together a brief survey in order to collect information regarding the utility of documentation in open source software projects.

Your input would be greatly appreciated as I will be compiling my research into a formal paper which I hope to get published.

The survey will only take 3 - 5 minutes will your input will be very helpful.

Here is the link to the survey:

http://bit.ly/hrgmwp

Thank you very much for your time,

Andrew McGrath