Re: [stem-dev] multiple/redundant product files

Hi Dan,

as far as I know, the other .product files are not used. But please check with Yossi before you remove to make sure.

Regards,
/ Stefan

Stefan Edlund
Public Health and Computer Science Research
IBM Almaden Research Center
(408) 927-1766 edlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Bad news is good news. Good news is no news. No news is bad news."

Inactive hide details for Daniel Ford ---09/21/2010 10:28:08 AM---I've been experimenting with buckminster and had it choke on Daniel Ford ---09/21/2010 10:28:08 AM---I've been experimenting with buckminster and had it choke on the multple "product" files in the org.

Daniel Ford <daford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

stem-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/21/2010 10:28 AM

[stem-dev] multiple/redundant product files

Sent by:

stem-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I've been experimenting with buckminster and had it choke on the multple "product" files in the org.elcipse.stem.ui project. These are:

feature.product
stem.product
stemLinux.product
stemMacOS.product

Of these, I believe only stem.product is current and actually needed. As far as I can tell, the others are empty (and redundant anyway).

Does anyone know of any issues cause by removing the redundant files?

Dan