From:       Stefan Edlund/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS
To:         Yossi Mesika/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
Cc:         stem-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:       25/07/2009 19:55
Subject:    Re: [stem-dev] Population Model checked in

Hi

interesting error, the @Override tag was invalid but my environment didn't
pick up on it. Anyway I fixed and checked in that file, can you try again?

Thanks
/ Stefan

Stefan Edlund
Public Health and Computer Science Research
IBM Almaden Research Center
(408) 927-1766   edlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

             Yossi Mesika
             <MESIKA@xxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  Stefan Edlund
             stem-dev-bounces@         <edlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             eclipse.org                                                cc
                                       stem-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
             07/24/2009 11:22          Re: [stem-dev] Population Model
             PM                        checked in

             Please respond to
              STEM developer
               mailing list
             <stem-dev@eclipse
                   .org>

Hi Stefan,

I added those two new plugins to the build scripts.
However, the first one does not compile and I get errors like the below
(only two examples):

The method abs() of type StandardPopulationModelLabelValueImpl must
override a superclass method
StandardPopulationModelLabelValueImpl.java
‪/org.eclipse.stem.populationmodels/src/org/eclipse/stem/populationmodels/standard/impl‬
        line 352

The method divide(IntegrationLabelValue) of type
StandardPopulationModelLabelValueImpl must override a superclass method
StandardPopulationModelLabelValueImpl.java
‪/org.eclipse.stem.populationmodels/src/org/eclipse/stem/populationmodels/standard/impl‬
        line 396

Will you fix it please so that I can generate a weekly build?

Thanks,
Yossi.