[stem-dev] New builds + changes to downloads page

Hi,

I've made some changes to the STEM downloads page following the migration from CVS to SVN.
  1. The last build from CVS has been published as a stable build (from June 14)
  2. The new build from SVN has been published as a weekly integration build (from June 17)
  3. I added a message to the weekly builds that projects from previous versions of STEM won't work with this one
  4. I updated the USA/Mexico demo with a project that can be run with the new STEM build (I also placed an attention message about it)

Please download the Linux/Mac version to see if they work properly.

Thanks,
Yossi.

Back to the top