[stem-dev] Old STEM bugzilla defect

Hi all, I went though the old bugzilla defect for STEM, here's a list of what I think we should do with them. I used these actions:

1. Move to new repository. The bug is still relevant and open, we should move it.
2. Close. The bug has been fixed. If I'm not sure, I put a '?' in there.
3. Leave in old repository. Typically a "nice-to-have" or minor improvement. We can leave it in the old repository so we remember it.

Bug IDTitleCommentOwnerSuggested Action
207447USAF Task 2: Implement Stochastic and Deterministic SEIR, SIR models with DocumentationStochastic is broken right now, we need to fix itJustinMove to new Bugzilla repository
207450USAF Task 3: Implement modified SEIR model reflecting threshold effects such as critical susceptible densitiesI assume this is the forcing disease model we implemented for the flu. JamieClose
207456USAF Task 8: Working wth Academic collaborators to devlop and optimize a STEM model for a real infectious disease (e.g., Tuberculosis in Thailand)We did this for seasonal fluJustinClose
207457USAF Task 9: Additional and refined denominator dataThe air transport would certainly qualify for thisNot assignedClose
207460USAF Task 10: DocumentationLast think we doNot assignedMove to new repository
175597Countries with no admin level 0 filesWe saw this problem generating .center files for european countries recently. JamieMove to new repository
175976The New Scenario Wizard should have a combo box for which sequencer to useMinor improvementNot assignedClose (?)
175963STEM RCP Menu Menu bar and sub-menus need better organizationI don't understand this oneNot assignedClose (?)
177614World Scenario requires 1024M to load and runIs this a bugYossiClose (?)
177952Messages in MapDataManagementPreferencePage are not NLS'dNot assignedOpen in new repository a general NLS translation bug for missing strings
177963Internal Graph Decorator errorI think this is fixedYossiClose
178811Population identifier in new Disease Wizard should be specified with pre-populated comboWith the new population decorator for release 2 I think we can do thisUnassignedMove to new repository
17993Requirement for additional commonborder filesNeededUnassignedMove to new repository
183422Need a visualization of the canonical graphDon't understandNot assignedClose
191554Need sample scenarios in order to validate function and serve as tutorialsSTEM has lots of sample scenarios, what else do we need?StefanClose
194114Need javadoc generationYesUnassignedMove to new repository
198163USA Level 3 datasets not completeWe don't have any level 3 data sets (except Vermont). What is this needed for? The defect has some level 3 attachment files.ShaunClose (?)
199800Parts of the STEM code base perform direct I/O on System.out and System.errFixed I thinkUnassignedClose
200450Standard model names are not reflective of model contentsMinor improvement, major code changes to fix. I say closeJamieClose
200581The death rate among infectious does not have correct epidemologic meaningWith the new meaning of disease death rate this has been fixed. We don't use IF, IR any more.UnassignedClose
201627Create interface based on rederived deterministic modelsI think we did this with the integration ODE solver and new math code. I can't open the attached .pdf so let me know if I'm wrongJustinClose
201631Test cases for deterministic models based on new mathematicsYes, test cases still neededJustinMove to new repository
207062Single Country Graphs for Built in Scenario Japan (and all others) should include node ZZZ with aggregating disease modelAggregating disease model breaks air transportation right now. So we need a decision here.UnassignedMove to new repository
207865Relative Value History Providers should remove themselves if/when they have no listeners.Still a bug?YossiClose (?)
209100Missing or incorrect common border relationshipsFixed I thinkUnassignedClose
209266Some Level 2 nodes need to be checked for correct containmentFixed?JamieClose (?)
209555The simulation controls in the Control View do not display well on the MacBugUnassigned (we need someone with MAC to fix)Move to new repository.
211079STEM run controls (run,pause,step) are being disabledI've seen this, it's pretty annoyingUnassignedMove to new repository
211619Memory leak running multiple simulations.We've fixed lots of memory leaks recentlyYossiClose
218036Property Selector should allow display of total population at one option in standard map viewA "nice to have", not essentialYossiLeave in old repository
222953Errors in Country GML dataFixed?JamieClose
223911Common Border edge errorsLots of fixed probably still needed for all data sets here. UnassignedMove to new repository, low prio
233281Creation of nodes and edges in GUINice to have, possible to do via .properties files right now. Leave in old repository
241291Sanity problem with STEM disease modelsFixed I thinkJamieClose
241684RTE: recursive attempt to activate PropertySheetStill a bug?YossiIf still a problem, move. Otherwise close.
244106Assertion failure in GeographicControl.disposeFixed?YossiClose
244220World transportation edges being included in country level scenariosThis was fixed with the new air transportUnassignedClose
244459We need to NLS all strings in the analysis perspectiveMove to a new general NLS bug (see 177952)StefanMove to new repository
245420Definition of graph for ZZZ node isn't being created in geography/plugin.xmlFixed?UnassignedClose
250135Proposed UI change for Built in ScenariosNice to haveUnassignedLeave in old repository
250814Intermittent Bug: Dynamic Node Labels appear with Null DecoratorsFixed?UnassignedClose?
254941The context menu in the STEM project explorer doesn't have commands to copy/paste/deleteNice to haveUnassignedLeave in old repository
254942The folders in the STEM project explorer need to be pushed down one level and a migration option for old projects provided.Yikes, I didn't think we did data migration?UnassignedClose
256322Workspace relative scenario file selection in Analysis perspectiveNice to haveJamieLeave in old repository
257315Changing an attribute on a decorator does not get picked up in the next simulation runI don't think this has been fixed. Yossi suggested clearing cache when resource is saved. Honestly, I'm wondering how useful caching is anyways?YossiMove to new repository
257636International characters do not show up properly in the UIStill a problemUnassignedMove to new repository
257945canonicalgraph has dangling referenceFixed?UnassignedClose
258976Experiments only work if scenario caching is enabledThis has been fixedStefanClose
258989Refactoring is brokenStill a problem, difficult to fix, leave low prioUnassignedMove to new repository, low prio
259049Could use a PercentSIInfector class that works like innoculatorImplementedJamieClose
259385Scenario caching seems redundantFixed?YossiClose
260104Use of class Preferences should be replaced with IEclipsePreferencesMinorUnassignedLeave in old repo
260240Israel highwaysContains useful attachment for israel highwaysJamieMove to new repository
260332org.eclipse.ohf.stem.internal.geography should be named org.eclipse.ohf.stem.internal.data.geographyMinorUnassignedClose after we moved to new SVN repo
260942Scrollbars missing on wizard page(s)Still doesn't work perfectlyStefanMove to new repository
261267Need to be able to partition user configuration parameters for decorators into groups.Yes, but requires major model changesUnassigned?
261686Running with the same decorator added twice to the model messes up log filesStill a bugStefanMove to new repository
262223Dragging and dropping more than one infector/inoculator at a time not supportedAnnoying bugUnassignedMove to new repository
262927Need new Population Provider that understands year, birth rate, and death ratePart of release 2UnassignedMove to new repository
270537The geographic centers have 3 letter code for level 0 geography. The code that does the lookup uses the 2 letter convention.FixedStefanClose
177612Map control needs visual indication of I/O statusNice to haveUnassignedLeave in old repository
177649Selecting a simulation control should automatically switch to corresponding active simulationLast comment was low prioUnassignedLeave in old repository
178370OutOfMemoryError not handled gracefullyNice to haveYossiLeave in old repository
182830org.eclipse.ohf.stem.tests.core throws exceptionsFixed?Unassignedclose?
199334Outline view should display outline of hierarchy in canonical graphNice to haveUnassignedLeave in old repository
200844Need Category "Lattice" under internal dataNice to haveUnassignedLeave in old repository
205598Validating sequencer causes app to hangNot really a bugUnassignedClose
209590GoogleEarth shows entire country as infected after 1 cycleFixed?UnassignedClose
223026STEM Map should enable multiple GIS Map ProjectionsNice to haveUnassignedleave in old repository
1951258STEM Wiki changes and suggestionsNot a bug I thinkUnassignedClose

Stefan Edlund
Public Health and Computer Science Research
IBM Almaden Research Center
(408) 927-1766 edlund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

GIF image

Back to the top