[stem-dev] New integration build available

Hi,

We have a new integration build available on STEM's downloads site (0.5.0.I20090403).
Binaries have been placed under the regular directory (/ohf/stem) and will be switched over to our own STEM directory on the downloads server once it'll be created.
I'll try to ask the web admin to create it and give me a write permission.

As this build includes some major changes, like the merge of Dan's branch and Air transportation, I won't remove the previous integration build.

Thanks,
Yossi.
Yossi Mesika
IT for Healthcare & Life Science