Re: [stellation-res] TClient + private server: success!

Jim Wright - IBM Research wrote:

Sorry I didn't see your note yesterday, but it sounds like you managed fine without me.

No worries, I managed just fine.

The code drop is around 1.8M, and includes CLI source. If you have a slow connection,
I could post just the scm.ui changes (around 200K, I think).

Don't bother with extracting changes, I have a 128kbit link, so this is only a matter of minutes.

I don't know if Stellation has ACLs implemented at this point, but I hope it will be possible to setup a read only anonymous account on the server, so that I may pull the changes using TClient.

Rafal

Back to the top