Re: [stellation-res] Tentative fix posted on wiki

I've resolved the issue with createCatalogElement by:
a) adding an ArtifactMap argument to createCatalogElement
b) restoring (and fixing) CompoundArtifact.createCatalogElement
c) changing BranchImage.getDocument to pass its ArtifactMap when it calls rootArtifact.createCatalogElement.

The code now passes all of my everything-but-merge Eclipse JUnit tests. It also passes test 0 of the Ant/CLI tests. Ant/CLI test 1 is failing, somewhere in the merge algorithm. As before, I'll first fix any merge issues in the Eclipse T-Client environment, and then retest and fix the CLI as needed.

- Jim