Re: [stellation-res] non-tested TClient code

Hi Rafal,

Thanks for your interest!  Actually, the server code is on Wiki too (org.eclipse.stellation.remote and org.eclipse.stellation.repos), but we still need to fix and polish both the TClient and server.  We will release a full version very soon.

Annie

Rafal Krzewski <rafal.krzewski@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: stellation-res-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/12/2004 02:31 AM