[stellation-res] Checkin: zip.plugin for Stellation CM Core component, and some documentation

I've just checked in a rebuilt version of the ...stellation.core zip.plugin
component.  This file is:
 ...downloads/current/org.eclipse.stellation.core_0.0.6.zip.

The version uploaded yesterday was functional but incomplete, due to
a typo in the build.properties file (several doc files and the tests were
missing).

I've also checked in corrected versions of build.xml and build.properties
for this plugin project.

Finally, I've added a new file describing how to build the Feature and
Plugin Zip (zip.plugin) downloadable components.  The file is:
org.eclipse.stellation/plugins/
org.eclipse.stellation.scm.feature/feature-and-zip-build-notes.html

Dave, perhaps you could look over this doc and the build.xml files for the
various plug-in projects, and see if you can figure out how to integrate
these build.xml files with your daily-build process.  You will want to
specify appropriate target and property definitions, depending on what
you're building (zip.plugin or Feature); I believe all the information
you'll need is in this 'build-notes' file.

- Jim
--
Jim Wright, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration

Back to the top