Re: [stellation-res] Stellation Downloads through Technology PMC Downloads...

Ringo,

Thanks for the heads-up.

I'll try to get the out-of-date "downloads" link you mentioned fixed, but I
don't have commit access to that page, and will have to find out who does.
The good news here is that, once the link is changed to our
downloads/index.html page, we can then make any future changes directly (duh).

Sorry about your name -- I'd hate to be truncated like that myself
(Jim Wri ?  Wrig?  riiiiiiiiiiiight).  The same story applies here -- I don't
have commit access to that page, but will find out who does if I can.

- Jim