[stellation-res] Stellation status

Hi all,

After a long absence I'm in contact again.

I've been reading all the messages since I left my house about 3 months ago and this is the first opportunity I have to participate again.

I remember a couple of messages about international users of Stellation. I may change the map quite a lot these days as I'm currently working in Thailand and plan to use it here, in Singapore and Beijing as soon as there is a stable release that you can recommend. I18n is not a problem now, but in a near future Stellation will be used in Korea too and it will be a major issue.

I'm worried because I will need to support Windows and Linux users alike. Is the Windows port already working?

I will make all necessary changes to use Firebird on Windows and Linux. But I don't know what needs to be done. Can anybody draft a list of adjustments?

As I'm behind firewalls most of the time I don't have a current version from CVS. I hope to be able to get one soon and compile it without problems.

Have my best regards.

Rodolfo
--
Rodolfo M.Raya <rmraya@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>