Re: [stellation-res] Eclipse version for the stable release

On Tue, 2002-11-12 at 10:29, Dave Shields wrote:
> What version of Eclipse will we require for our upcoming stable
> release?  I want to make sure I use the appropriate
> version of Eclipse when I compile
> the Eclipse-dependent part of our source.

Anything within the 2.0 stream is fine. The APIs that we care about
are not changing within 2.0. The most current is 2.0.2, which I've been
using since last thursday, and it seems pretty solid.

	-Mark

--
Mark Craig Chu-Carroll,  IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
*** The Stellation project: Advanced SCM for Collaboration

Back to the top