RE: [stellation-res] Text merge test case

On Sun, 2002-10-27 at 07:59, Jonathan Gossage wrote:
> Here is another one. I am wondering whether it might be sensible for you to
> make the fixes in TextUtils that you need independently of the ACL stuff so
> that I do not inadvertantly just spring new symptoms for a known underlying
> problem.

Let me try to spend some time looking at the cases you've
sent me. If I can quickly find fixes for any of them,
I'll open up a fresh workspace, and use it to check them
in.

The big catch is that we're scheduled for a demo at
OOPSLA in one week, and most of time needs to go towards
making that work, so if this turns out to be tricky, it's
going to have to wait a week.

A quick look at what you've sent doesn't look too awful,
but it's hard to be sure without doing a detailed analysis,
which I haven't done yet.

	-Mark