[stellation-res] (no subject)

I have created a new class,org.eclipse.stellation.util.LogManager to manage
the Log4j environment. It is based on the method
org.eclipse.stellation.workspace.Svc.debug() but added the additional
functionality to look for a system property named "StellationLogLevel" which
can contain the logging level. As at present it defaults to no logging.

The motivation for this class was a need to add logging in Junit tests but
it is generally useful and provides a flexible base if we ever need more
sophisticated logging capabilities.

Regards

Jonathan

Personal Email