Re: [stellation-res] Merge test 13

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 12:01:40PM -0400, Jonathan Gossage wrote:
> Do you have any idea when you will have the tests under Ant. I have
> completed porting and verifying everything except test13 to Windows. If you
> are only talking a few days, then I won't bother with test13, otherwise it
> will be worth completing.

I just got test0 to run correctly with Ant this morning, and hope to have all the
tests done by early next week. I've already checked in util/FileCompare.java that
can be used to compare files or directories, replacing the use of 'diff' in the tests.

dave

--
Dave Shields, IBM Research, shields@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Back to the top