Re: [stellation-res] Windows scripts and Ant

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 04:12:19PM -0400, Jonathan Gossage wrote:
> Here are the scripts and Ant build files. I have not created the Unix
> analogue of "antrc_pre.bat" since I don't have a Linux box available yet.
> You will want to check these out on Linux before checking them in,
> obviously, since I have had no chance to do so myself.

I checked in files as supplied, except that I renamed build.xml to
newbuild.xml, as I wanted a chance to check these out before merging
in the changes. Also, current build.xml assumes just Ant 1.4, while
newbuild requires Ant 1.5.1. The *.bat files are in misc/scripts.

dave

--
Dave Shields, IBM Research, shields@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Back to the top