[stellation-res] Jakarta Commons Logging?

Hello,

It's good that Stellation has logging statements in the code that can
be used for debugging purposes, but you (the Stellation team) have
chosen a specific logging implementation. I would like to propose to
change this from Log4J to the Jakarta Commons Logging framework. This
logging framework is a thin adaptor on an implementation that can be
chosen by the user. Support is in for Log4J, JDK 1.4 Logging and Apache
LogKit.

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/logging.html

If you agree, I'm willing to contribute patches for the Stellation
sources.

Ringo